Sunday, January 30, 2011

The dark side of the sauna

1/26
60mins
I prepaid my gym membership for 2 years in advance  for $300

What do you get for $12.50 month? 
all but one of the lights is now working in the sauna

 There is always something broken at the 24 hour fitness, and I go to the nicest one around in Hermosa Beach.  Anyhow the lights aren't working and I think it makes the sauna feel cooler actually is.  I think that if they took the thermometer away and painted the walls with a snow scene people would stay in twice as long. If they were smart they would cover it with  flames which would be much more appropriate and maybe keep dumb asses like myself from staying in too long.

1/27 
60mins
Nothing really exciting happened in  the sauna.  I arrived at the gym during peek hours, this meant I had too park at the very bottom of the garage.  As I mentioned before something is always broken at my gym , this also extends to the garage.  The escalator system has been on the fritz on and off for the past 6 months so I took the elevator. (Who's permit expired in 2006)
I made it safely to the gym
Slight exaggeration
When I left the gym 3 hours later the elevator was covered in blood that was not there when I arrived.  Maybe it  was vampires. Or maybe it was a colony of menstruating bats
Most likely a nose bleed.

1/28
30mins
Someone cleaned the elevator (I was surprised) 
I was also hungry and in a hurry so I didn't stay long

1/29
75 mins
Body felt good lots of very opinionated people in sauna,  for once I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed other people's lunacy



No comments:

Post a Comment